Sunday, February 13, 2011

Winter 2011

Winter is a time to catch up on all of those things that continue to be put off the rest of the year.
I have been relaxing, mending the pile of clothing that has accumulated in my studio and getting around to some personal projects that I finally have the time for. (as in giving new life to my childhood E.T. plush!)
Winter is also the time to think about the coming year - this is when most of it is given shape. Once the spring comes, life becomes hectic and time for thinking becomes time for making.
Many decisions have to be made concerning festivals, pricing, venues and new products.
I have decided to avoid costly out of state craft fairs this year and focus my limited resources of time and money on more lucrative and local projects. You never know what the new year will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment